Monday, June 8, 2009

On Wisconsin!

The land of C heeseheads (my home state) is but a stone's throw away at this writing! Currently just south of the border after two days of driving with my wonder dog, Kia.

My travel is predominantly to visit my parents (96 & 95 years old!). I will also visit my lifelong music mentor, Dr. Cunningham and my closest sibling, and a couple of my favorite fishing holes from youth (Big Bad Bass Bog, and Hidden Northern Lake - as in Northern Pike).

I beat the bad weather currentlly coming through the mid section of the country and have had a very nice drive so far. Monday morning will be see me cross into America's Dairyland.

It was hard to leave this summer because I am leaving behind a different and new facet in my life - my first attempt at a garden (my previous gardening skills was a number of years ago back in my Wisconsin days, but that was a beer garden - as much as I watered it and tilled the soil, I just couldn't get any of the bottles to sprout. . . . )

Hope everyone is enjoying the summer!

Please visit my website www.pscottmusic.com and www.chic-n-fingers.com for more music info throughout the summer months!

No comments:

Post a Comment